Let’s create experiences that matter.
Bring your talents to Traco and help us create the future of Packaging.
Traco Packaging is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
If you are applying for a specific position, please make sure to include the job title in your application.
Traco Packaging Outside Sales Representative
Traco Packaging has been in business since 1985 and has worked diligently to become the industry leader in service, quality and reliability of flexible packaging, printed labels, and supplies.
#TeamTraco is looking for “Career-Minded” individuals who believe their destiny is in Sales!
Traco Packaging provides packaging and printed labels for customers across the United States. Traco Packaging has manufactured, printed, and supplied the packaging on products you see on store shelves every day.
Unlimited market potential in a multi-billion dollar $$ industry that is growing rapidly!
We are seeking individuals with the following qualities:
- Prospecting focused and hungry to generate new business;
- Disciplined, organized and structured planner;
- “Out of the box” thinkers with the ability to improvise;
- Ambitious, hardworking, and driven;
- Humble and teachable; and
- Actively follows instructions without delay.
If this sounds like you, then #TeamTraco is waiting for you to apply!
This position has six-figure income potential with uncapped commissions for all new and residual business and awesome employee benefits. Our Outside Sales Representatives work across the State, providing unlimited potential for success. We will start you out on a base so that you can receive the necessary product and industry training. The base will continue while you start prospecting the book of business we give to you. In under a year you will be determining your commission check each month.
If you are ready to take that next step to build long-term relationships with customers over the phone and face to face, then apply now.
- 1-2 years of sales experience or a business degree instead of experience;
- Demonstrate the ambition and drive to prospect, close deals, and manage existing accounts; and
- Show us that you are reliable with a strong work ethic and you are eager to succeed.
Compensation and Benefits
If you join #TeamTraco, you can expect:
- A base salary to get you started during training;
- Monthly sales incentives;
- Benefits including comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance;
- A 401(k) plan with company matching; and
- To work with a team of seasoned professionals (over 150 years of combined sales experience).