Custom Flexible Packaging Company
Stay Safe to Stay Open Pledge
Traco Packaging recognizes the need to stay safe to stay open and to protect against the Coronavirus. The Utah Department of Health has created the Stay Safe to Stay Open Initiative and participating businesses pledge to:
- Conduct temperature checks before work and stay home when sick;
- Wash hands frequently and avoid touching face and eyes;
- Practice physical distancing including wearing face coverings in close common areas;
- Learn about high-risk groups and help protect them;
- Cover mouths when coughing or sneezing;
- Clean high touch surfaces frequently; and,
- Follow public health guidance as updated.
Through this initiative, we pledge to provide a custom flexible packaging company you can have confidence in and know that we are taking the necessary precautions to help keep our employees and you safe from the Coronavirus.
Covid-19 Effects on Lead Times
As with any custom flexible packaging company, the novel Coronavirus and Covid-19 has changed the way we work, and we are working hard to mitigate its effects on our business. Some actions we are currently taking in an effort to control lead times and deliver what we promise:
- Investing in more equipment
- Hiring aggressively
- Creating extra shifts
We will continue to work hard during this difficult time as we commit to manufacturing and delivering quality product to the best of our ability while coping with the effects of the pandemic. #TeamTraco
Over 1 million shrink bands &
shrink wrap sleeves & labels produced every day
Over 200+ years combined
shrink film experience
Promote, Cross-Sell & Up-Sell Products with Multi-Pack Shrink Bands
Deliver strong, safe packaging solutions when products are combined into multi-packs with Traco Shrink Film or bands. Available in clear or custom print with partial or full coverage graphics.